Saturday, January 13, 2007

What's on TV?

Some time ago I bought this little box that shoots TV onto my computer screen. It's called TVMax and it looks a lot like my little computer. You can record TV shows and do all the little things that one does with a DVR like TIVO. It can do a lot of other things, too. Actually, I bought it so that I could turn all of our old VCR tapes into electronic versions so that those precious moments wouldn't be loss when the tapes go to crap and I can no longer find a VCR to play them on.

Anyhow, I was sitting down to play on the computer tonight and was watching the tube over in the corner and I discovered that there was nothing on. Oh there were lots of things but few were really worth watching. Here's a sampler:

There was a Tom Hanks movie on channel 6.


Channel 16 was trying to sell something:


There was a football game on Channel 13:


CNN on Channel 29 was all over those lost boys in Missouri:


And there was a commercial for cheese on HGTV, Channel 76:



I liked this one the best. The black and white cows look real nice against the green grass and blue sky.

So that's what I was doing on a Saturday night, although it was Monday night before I got around to finishing this post.

Adios, Amigos!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a techno-wizard
al