Tuesday, December 07, 2004

It's blog time again. What happened today? I went to lunch with some of my former coworkers. Got a little info on what was happening in their lives. I could talk about it but it would be depressing. The upshot is that two jobs, that I thought I might have a shot at, have been scarfed up by two of my former coworkers. The more bothersome aspect is that I never even got contacted about either of them. Not a buzz. Not good. Depressed my wife even more.

I did get a call from someone at a company that was interested in some of the products that we sell at InnovaSyn. Again, I'll spare the details but it was a little odd. They might buy a lot of them or they might buy none. It probably won't be anything in between.

I do want to put in a picture that I took the other night at our concert at the First Baptist Church in Henderson. Our new robes have a special feature that allows the wearer to quickly become nun-like. I talked a bunch of the younger guys into demonstrating.





Enough to make any mother proud!





No comments: