Saturday, July 30, 2011

Spam Update

Well, a number of days have passed and I'm still saving my spam. Google is dutifully deleting it after 30 or so days. I say "30 or so" because the spam doesn't disappear exactly on day 31 but usually after a variable number of days, varying from 30 to 33. Anyhow, I calculate the daily rate from time to time and it seems to be stuck around 64/day. I get a nice variety including regular ads, online pharmacies, credit cards, credit help, alcohol rehab, Christian dating, etc. The pron and male enhancement stuff seems a lot rarer these days, though not gone completely. I got an ad from Hooters for

Happy National Chicken Wing Day!

I'll probably continue to keep saving the spam for a while longer and then I'll go back to deleting it with regularity.

No comments: