Saturday, October 09, 2010

Broke Mah Jong

Wow!, two post in one day.

Tonight I was playing Mahjong. Mahjong is a tile game, usually played on a computer these days, introduced into the west by Asian forces in an attempt to lull westerners into wasting incredible amounts of time so that when the time comes to conquer them, there will be no resistance.

Little did they know that we would hit them back with the even more powerful time waster, Free Cell, loaded into every copy of Windows since Win 95. I'd call it a draw so far, but with the way iPhones are selling in the east, we may yet come out ahead.

Anyhow, I was playing Mah Jong and listening to Pandora and just as I was about to declare victory, the program told me there were no more moves. I copied a picture of the screen for you to see and, damn it, there are more moves.



There are just enough moves for me to win. So, in an attempt to regain the high ground, they've decided to cheat. I'm very disappointed. But I'll probably keep playing.

No comments: