Monday, December 12, 2022

Old 2012 MacBook Pro before Recycling

I guess since I'm announcing when my old macs are going off to the glue factory, I should keep it up. Last Sunday afternoon I made a trip out to the Streets of SouthPoint to visit the Apple store and recycle the old 2112 MBP that I inherited from my wife when she stole my new MBP. This one went weird and swelled up and the mouse quit working properly. Eventually, the swelling subsided and the mouse functionality returned, but by that time, my new mac was hers. I used this one for a number of years, mostly on trips to the beach, until my company was kind enough to get me a new 2022 MacBook Air with Apple silicon (M2). It's very fast. This one was very old. Well, here it is, right before being shoved into a bag and taken off to the glue factory.

No comments: