Friday, February 26, 2010

Canadian Humor

I came across this picture. It's the retort of a Canadian to the Canadian men's hockey team losing to the US. As someone who is now paying for health insurance rather than having a company pick up the bill, I put this in the ironic humor class.


OOOPs! We lost to Canada so that can't be right. I don't know what this was all about. Maybe it was women's hockey. Who knows? I still like the sign.

My daughter just told me that we beat Canada the first time we played them and that there ain't no stinkin' women's hockey. So maybe I was right the first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

canada beat us for the gold in overtime, after we beat them earlier..quite exciting..little bit like 1980, beating russians and then winning gold (with college players)..so, what about canada's health care..what do majority of canadiens think of it..why don't i hear about this in healthcare debate?
al