Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lemonade for Obama

Today, I took my daughter to a little party on campus. On the way home, I noticed a group of people gathered at a corner near our house. I thought it was a bunch of kids selling lemonade to make a buck for who knows what. Then I saw the sign:

Lemonade
for
Obama


I drove on home but an hour later, on the way back to pick up my daughter, I stopped. There were a number of mothers and kids. They had run out of lemonade but a new batch arrived just after I did. I asked a few of the kids involved if I could take a picture and they quickly posed for me. I also bought a cup of lemonade and a brownie. I gave them $5 for the cause.


I hope similar things are happening in your neighborhood.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for people in my area, picture is proof of voting obama is voting for those out of mainstream liberals...these kids aren't looking like main street small town of america,where regular people live...
believe me, i've heard these comments..
al

Anonymous said...

oooops...forgot to say...keep blogging!!!
al