Saturday, August 12, 2006

NC Boys Choir's Chamber Choir Reunion

A few years ago, when my son was still in high school, we sang in the Chamber Choir associated with the NC Boys Choir. The Chamber Choir was composed of some high school kids who had sung in the main choir as kids, some dads, and a few friends who liked to sing. At our Christmas 2004 concert in Henderson NC, I was able to persuade the high school kids in the choir to pose while showing off one of the neat features of our new choir robes. I posted that picture on this blog some time ago.



Last night, thanks to organizing by Adrian Randall, the high school guys, most of whom are now in college, got together at BoJangles. I was invited along as the honorary "Old Man". We all ate a "Chicken Supreme Meal" which has 3 week's worth of the RDA for grease and calories and drank Sweet Tea which is 57.3% sugar.

Afterwards, I took a picture of the group.



Bye!

No comments: