Saturday, August 20, 2005

We just got back from taking my oldest son off to college. For reasons that I don't fully understand but will learn to accept, he decided to attend a small Quaker school about 10 hours from home. Let me just say that saying goodbye was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I'll get used to it eventually, I guess. But it won't be easy.

I think he'll do well and I believe that the school will be good for him and also, that he'll be good for the school. It's small enough that he'll make an impact and I think it will be a positive one.

And he'll also get good grades or he's coming home.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Philip:
I just read your post and I cried and cried. I made a web log, by myself without Dan's help. But I would say I had your help, since I used this same website.

rnm12345.blogspot.com